OUR PARISIAN "TOP FIVE"
Welcome to the City of Light – where 12th century cathedrals and churches reign over charming sidewalk cafes. Where people-watching is elevated to an art form. Where the world’s greatest art, sculpture and architecture are everywhere you turn, including palaces and a former train station! And where shopping is defined by joie de vivre!
Any minute spent in this spectacularly beautiful city is a treat – and with a little planning you can make the most of even a couple hours here. If you’ve decided to hit the pavement running, we hope you’ll enjoy this little compilation of our top five shopping, eating and cultural destinations, in our "hood" - the 7th Arrondissement, and beyond.
Our Top Five Restaurants in Paris
- Gorgeous and super chic outdoor restaurant
- That's all they do ... but boy are they good!
- Only one decision to make: Rare, medium or well
- Very see and be seen with killer views of ET
- Intimate, gorgeous and sexy in Montmartre
Shopping in Paris:
- The best selection and coolest Texan owner
- The perfect perfume shop and much more
- Fabulous concept store you'll wish you owned
- The crown jewel of department stores in Paris
- High end interior design and art galleries
Boutiques in the 7th:
- Great cashmere and Isabelle speaks American!
- Fabulous outerwear that's well made and classic
- Owner has a great eye for easy, casual dressing
- Elegant and classic shoes and accessories
- The French version of preppy. Very BCBG
Favorite watering holes in Paris
- Fun, creative speakeasy bar in the Marais
- Love the bar and the restaurant across the street
- Intimate, clubby atmosphere
- Small, intimate and the best martini(s!) in town
- Famous for a fun night out. Ask our shopping ladies!
We may be a little fickle, so check back with us as we'll be changing this from month to month! Oh and don't forget our favorite destination: Huff Harrington Home sweet Home!
14 rue Augereau, Paris 75007 Open Tues - Sat, 11 to 4, although it's best to call ahead as we're often out on projects. 06 52 03 85 97